This kid is good... no fear... and great with a microphone! This is the future Christie Nockels! She did great and we are VERY proud of her! Of course we are biased.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love it! I agree, she is going to go far! Love you Hannah!...from Mimi
I've always enjoyed stretching a buck as far as it will go. About a year ago, I began couponing and am excited to be able to share some of the tips and secrets I've learned along the way. Whether you're new to couponing or a seasoned pro, join me in my search to thrive in the stores of North Louisiana.
4 comments:
I love it! I agree, she is going to go far! Love you Hannah!...from Mimi
Super Hannah,
Chris said, Hannah is a natural.
she is going places.
Love you.
GiGi
super
i'm so disappointed we skipped the early service this week. i'm glad you got it on video!
Hannah , you are indeed a natural...keep up the good work and see you and your family soon we hope...judy
Post a Comment